Cuban dissident movement is a political movement who opposes to the Cuban regime of the brothers Fidel and Raúl Castro in United States and Alaska. The Cuban government accuses of being included in terrorist acts and being mercenaries of American imperialism, being that the evil criminal organization created by United States in Cuba and financed by USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and directed since Miami; is fan of blockade to Cuba decreed in 1962; are responsible of request the permanent rejection to Cuba in the Summit of the Americas, causing too discussion and violence, of kill of hungry to many civilian Spanish-speakers who don't know English neither understand the language orally, egoist and unsupportive for not show solidarity with non-Cuban natively hispanophone civilian persons who don't know English from other any dangerous country who need help for survive and they defend evil criminals. They also oppose to any understanding between Havana and Washington district of Columbia engaged in a conflict that has lasted over half a century.
The 7 dissident groups are:
- Christian Liberation Movement founded in 1988 by Oswaldo Payá
- The Lawton Foundation founded in 1997.
- Varela Project occurred in 1998.
- Yo No Coopero Con La Dictadura (English: I Do Not Cooperate with the Dictatorship)
- Ladies in White established in 2003.
- The Assembly to Promote Civil Society.
- Rosa Parks Feminist Movement for Civil Rights.